Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire


We had Claire's first birthday party on Saturday. Her actual birthday is on Wednesday the 15th. It really turned out so nice! It was so great to have our friends and family there with us to celebrate this special day! I can not believe it has already been a year! I am amazed how fast the year went by! We are so blessed to have her in our lives! God is so good! She has started the walking process, taking about five to six steps. She is getting more brave by the day. I posted a picture of these adorable zebra print boots that her Gran Gran Debbie got for her at Kiddie Couture Boutique. The are too cute! I also made a matching hair bow which is shown in the photo. I am having her pictures done in them. She received wonderful gifts from everyone! My mom ordered he a pink chair like Connor's She absolutely loves his chair and Connor shares sometimes but mostly he say "mommy sissy bothering me!" lol So now she will have her own little chair to watch cartoons on. It didn't arrive on time so I will take pictures once it does. We all had an awesome day! Heres to you baby Claire! Happy Birthday!!












2 comments:

Lemon Princess said...

How precious! Happy 1st Birthday Claire!

The Cowboy's Mommy said...

She looked so cute at her party! I love her tutu! I can't believe she's already a year old. You have such a beautiful little girl!! We love you guys!