Sunday, August 31, 2008

Exciting News

I have some exciting news! I have decided to start making and selling hair bows! Jason is working on my website and I can not wait until it is finished! I truly enjoy doing this in my spare time. Well, o.k. I really do not have any spare time. lol It is usually after the kids are in bed and I stay up until midnight or one. I have made Claire some bows for Disney. FUN FUN! My website is clairemichelleboutique.com It all started because of her so I thought it was only fair to name it after my inspiration lol Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I will let everyone know when the site is launched. In the meantime if there is anything you may want, let me know. I would love to make a creation for you and your little princess!

































































2 comments:

Lemon Princess said...

These are awesome! I'm headed to check out the website! The girls are wanting to grow their hair out so how perfect! Love ya!

The Cowboy's Mommy said...

Amy,

I'm so excited for you! Way cool! I'll have to look through the girls clothes and see what we need. Love ya!

Amanda